Who am I? About Author David Zephaniah

Biography of David Zephaniah

I'm the baby on the right.

I was born in Georgia (in Europe), which was a part of the Soviet Union, in the 1960's. Our ancestors immigrated to Georgia about 2000 years ago, once the Babylonian Empire took over Jerusalem, destroyed the Temple of God, and exiled and killed many Jews.


With my older brother.

I grew up in with 3 other brothers. I was the second of the four. My mom didn't work, because she believed that raising children is the most important job in the world. I was a bright child. The family nicknamed me “King David” By the time that I was 12, I read 100’s of books in every possible subject. I was thirsty for knowledge. My father worked very hard to support us. I know that they have struggled at the times, but we lived a good life.
My parents. 

My large family practiced Jewish traditions very strictly, despite the fact that practicing any religion was against the law in the Communist Soviet Union. They believed that our ancestors were exiled from Israel because God decreed so, as a result of insubordination and sins. This is in accordance with the last chapter of the Torah (Jewish Old Testament). In that chapter, before the nation of Israel entered the promised land of Israel (after being delivered from bondage in Egypt), the Creator told Moses to sing the song of "Haazinu" to the people. In this song of wisdom, God already predicted that the Jews would eventually sin and would be exiled (after 1200 years) from the land. My family knew, without a doubt, that once their punishment period passes, God would allow them to return to their land of Israel, never to be exiled again. Their faith was so firm, that they were not afraid to go to jail. They knew that since God controls everything in the world, no men could harm them without His permission. They had practiced what they had believed to be their duty. Eventually, after years of trying to suppress their religion, the Soviets gave up and let my family practice their religion. Those traditions included holiday observance, moral codes, honesty, business practices, family traditions, diet, supra-rational decrees, etc.

Family gathering.


To the disheartening of the Georgians, in the 1970's the immigration to Israel become a possibility and we jumped with joy, knowing that the Creator, as always, fulfilled His promise. At that time, we immigrated to Israel (every single one of my family). I was 12 years old.

I want the reader to understand that this has never happened to another nation throughout history. It is a scientific impossibility. This occurrence is proof of God by itself. Over the history of the world, many mighty nations have disappeared from the existence and the borders of the world nations have been re-shaped again and again because of wars.  However, Israel and Jerusalem still exist. It is a center of the technological and spiritual center of the world. In the near future, it will become the leader and the center of the world (what the USA is today).


I'm 7.

My books are based upon the wisdom of the Torah. I believe without a doubt that since God creates and guides every single atom in the Universe, the entire wisdom of the world is hidden in the Torah (in ancient Hebrew). Every chapter in it has the four layers of understanding, from literal to deep mystical. It is the wisdom of the Creator. This world is a sort of Matrix. We all have a choice. Either we believe that we evolved from monkeys, and we live in such a way, or, we believe that there is a super-intelligent Creator, who promised the ticket for eternal life for those who listen to Him. I choose to believe the latter.

 I want to reach out and share my experience and knowledge with the world, because the day of the final judgment is near.

Comments